Site redesign and development
I’ve updated the site design of Art&brick architectural bureau.
Design a new website for Art&Brick architectural bureau
The main task was to update the existing site design of the architectural bureau Art & Brick. It was important to keep SEO positions after the update and create a comfortable adaptive version of the site.
Art & Brick is a strong team of remote professionals with 13 years of experience. The old site did not was badly designed, it was necessary to eliminate errors in the structure of the, make a more comfortable navigation and new pages layouts. It was also important to combine the new landing page with the main Wordpress theme.
This is a high-level professionals team, the new site had to correspond to them. It should clearly communicate responsibility attitude and the healthy perfectionism spirit.
Simple style and minimalism
We completely transformed the site design, retaining the content and SEO positions in the issuance. I realized it in a simple minimalist style, paying great attention to typography.
We developed navigation based on the most frequent requests and visited pages on the site. Now visitors quickly navigate through the site and find the necessary information. We also created an electronic catalog of works and designed them in .pdf format. Now it's enough to download a single document to see all the works form the bureau, or print them and use as a presentation at meetings.
We started working in early April 2017. I worked with Natalia Strel, a lawyer and co-owner of the bureau. I learned a lot by cooperating with such a level of professionals, first of all punctuality and responsible attitude to the matter.
We used only our own photos and 3D visualization of houses. The whole text is unique and written in simple language. The detailed navigation helps users quickly find information on services they are looking for.
There were some delays working on the redesign of the landing page. The difficulty was to keep the overall minimal style of the site, but at the same time add accents to create a selling structure. After a few iterations, I was able to update the landing page according these requirements. The solution was to divide blocks with a large prominent heading, and use of background images.